>Facebook recently released its version of the ‘Retweet’ feature. Its pretty cool and works for updates from Fan pages as well.
One glaring difference is that the original source is not maintained for a second generation of retweets, i.e. if you have retweeted something on your Facebook, then for any retweets of this update, You will appear as the source not the person you picked it up from.
This again leads to trouble about the origin of the particular status update and reduces the ‘viralness’ of the feature for a person, cause his status update can only be retweeted by his friends, he will not be source if its retweeted by the friends friends.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup