>First there was NASA, they sent out humans in the Big, Empty, Dark of Space. Back on Earth a few geeks made a contraption called Twitter to exchange information, these information snippets were called Tweets.
Now there is the first tweet from the humans in the Big, Empty, Dark of Space 🙂
So finally NASA gets on the social media bandwagon FULL ON, they have given access to real time web for personal use to the astronauts in space. I think they could have done this before but now in social media there is publicity, hype and money! A way to garner public support!
Read more about NASA on social media.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job