Sticking to the Blogs Niche Topic
One of the main problems with maintaining a blog on only one topic like social media, is to avoid writing about other various things in my life. Being an avid blogger I find myself penning a lot of stuff down. Small incidents in the building, travel trips, the book I am reading etc… So definitely a lot of material but blogging it all on the same blog will result in a really hodge podge blog. Finally I just had a brainwave, to write Guest blog posts!
Yea it is not really a new idea, I know, (sheepish) but a brainwave none the less. It solves a big problem for me, to maintain this blog only on social media and yet allow my creative energies to blog on myriad topics.
Getting Good Backlinks
What I also realised later is that it gives me really good backlinks from other blogs which refer my blog in their guest blogger intro.
I can only say to this, 2 birds with one arrow! A hindi proverb, where two works are done by just one action : Guest blogging!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup