I have been slow to respond to this Haiti crisis. Frankly, I do not know for what reason maybe the large geographical distance, lack of any contacts in Haiti or because I see too much hyping of small things around me, but for quite some time I did not respond to the Haiti crisis at all. Maybe I am just growing old and cynical.
Anyway I finally came around and posted this blog, also I am following @redcross on twitter, they are putting up constant updates on the situation, that should help me get involved in any way I can.
Here is a link to 6 reliable charities… The simplest way I think is to,
Text “HAITI” to “90999” to donate $10 to the Red Cross (prolly only for US people)
I am a little dazed, it would be so difficult to cope with a disaster of this sort if it happened somewhere closeby. Even if I could help I might not know how etc.. I am thinking of taking up a disaster relief management kind of small course which gives the basic 101 in such situations.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup