>I could have said Saad Akhtar, but surely for the title of Twitter person of the Year, we can refer to him as Flyyoufools, his twitter id.
(Moreover “Fly, you fools!” were Gandalf’s words in Lord of the Rings and it is only right that they become famous outside the purview of the book)
Midday received more than 6000 votes in this poll, that has named Saad the top twitterer above offline celebrities like Sashi Tharoor, Priyanka Chopra, Gul Panag, Anand Mahindra etc…
His victory is interesting cause all his fame is only due to twitter and his comic site, most of the others on the list are offline celebrities (exception being @asfaq and his friends, which in a wider range also includes me)
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- What’s the role of a Small Company or Startup CEO?
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’