>Generating buzz for a brand is big business and crucial work! Who would think that making a punny image on the Indian politicians could be the key to generating huge buzz for your business? Well with social media, you never really know, if the image is funny and appealing enough it would do just that!
Recently Faking News a website on satirical articles about Indian people and the government put up this pic on their twitpic (which they got from a reader).
Lot of people were retweeting it and it has got more than 3000 views! Not only that but some very prominent people online have read it and are joking, commenting on it.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup