Came across an interesting and comprehensive blog post on Problogger about Authority, (online authority).
My idea about blogging authority,
If a blogger generates some readers then he would have some understanding and knowledge about what he is writing otherwise your readers will tell you so, and/or there should not be any readers returning to the blog. So as he keeps writing and putting it across, that in itself would lead to some authority in the field, add to it the experience of doing it for a long time and you get quite an influential blog!
Of course there might be a case where a blogger keeps misleading a bunch of readers who keep returning… 😀 couldn’t resist a cartoon on that!
You might not find my humor funny, very few do, but do share your thoughts on authority and blogging in the comments!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup