>Today morning I was greeted by a whole new, revamped version of Facebook. The layout of the home page was significantly changed! Not all my friends have the new version, it seems its being rolled out slowly. This is the new face of Facebook and its here to stay!
Some good stuff:
Friend Reqs, Messages and Notifications
All the three buttons are to the left top. Moreover if I click on them a drop down gives me lot of info to see what the new req. or message is from.
News Feed: Top News and Recent News
Again a change in the news feed, I can now see it in two categories Top News and Recent News.
Much better way to see the photos and videos uploaded by my contacts.
….And, this may just be a beginning to a Titan Project by Facebook 😉
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- What’s the role of a Small Company or Startup CEO?
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’