>My Name is Khan – a bollywood movie starring Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol, has been released today to a lot of noise and bustle online. MNIK has been trending on Twitter from morning. For a little while SRK and #mynameis was also trending.
Its getting rave reviews with 4 or 5 star ratings in the newspapers. Shar Rukh Khan has been tweeting about the movie for the past few days.
Shiv Sena one of the political parties in Mumbai has extended its support towards this movie (sarcastic). They rallied against SRK for his comments about including Pakistani cricketers in an Indian Cricket tournament. It infuriated the tweeps enough to get ‘MumbaiforAll’ trending. Most of those tweets included MNIK!
It has not opened in many Mumbai theatres as the Shiv Sena guys said they would cause trouble for the theatre and people. I am waiting to watch this movie, as Kajol and SRK are one of my fav bollywood pairs 🙂
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup