>Big Company: Essel Group
They are the company behind Zee Entertainment, Zee News, DNA newspaper and many other Big projects!
One of their businesses is DMCL : Digital Media Convergence Limited. Dunno what to say about convergence but one of their sites my POPKORN is seriously TErrrrribLLLEeee!
Most of the space on the website is packed with advertisements, and even they are not layed out properly! The layout is a complete MESS.
When I clicked on the About Us section a popup ad comes up. On deleting that I clicked on Company Profile – a pop up ad comes up, on reading abt Essel Group my only question is :
Is a company like Essel not ASHAMED to have its name associated with such spammy junk on the internet??
Is this why I have stopped watching TV cause the companies that own the channels have a complete LACK of Quality standards?
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- What’s the role of a Small Company or Startup CEO?
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’