>Couple of days back I wrote an article on Supplementary Skills for Social Media. Here is a company that provides just that kind of supplementary help – content for Social Media.
I checked the rates, they seemed more at first but then I looked at the individual option, which lets a lone individual like me who wants to use it in her presentations cost just $20 for 3 years which is pretty ok!
So as I was mentioning I think that for a good social media strategy there should be collaboration of such ventures.
They have a link that takes you to a bunch of other companies that make custom videos based on a companies products, ideas or service!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups