>A very interesting talk about what works on the Internet! As Alexis of Reddit explains any campaign needs to get the interest of people. Its not just about the cause or the gains at the end of the day. In fact it may not even be about your target audience!
Its about Being Social. People want to listen to stuff they are interested in.
Another example of such a campaign that I mentioned earlier is Stripey the Cub.
It started around the 1st of Feb and in a month it has close to 200,000 fans!! Stripey is something people find hard to resist!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup