>Good to hear that, Just Dial, the Indian free phone query service is now set to launch in the US! The 28888888 service in India is 1-800-JustDial there. I just hope they don’t spam those customers too! A lot of things that they do here, we people just get little pissed but don’t do much else. The US guys will probably do more than that.
There is this study which suggests that India is the 2nd most spammy countries in the world. With Delhi being the 2nd city and Mumbai the 6th city in the world where most spam originates!
Currently they send me emails that I have not opted for, and so many ads inundating my mobile inbox!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup