>I was interviewed for this months, Yuva magazine. It was a feature on professionals who spend after work hours doing some social work. I must confess that I was a little tongue tied over the whole interview phone conversation.
Thats me with another HF volunteer Nupur in the cover picture. She chose to teach the kids a crazy, difficult origami heart in this class. I just sat there in the middle so I could get the picture taken 😀
Paper rockets are more my forte rather than all this Dil ka maamla! Here is another photo the Yuva photographer took which is also quite cool!
All in all good fun, and Hamara Footpath gets some visibility this way!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- What’s the role of a Small Company or Startup CEO?
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’