>Just a few days back I wrote about Chings Secret crossing 1 lakh fans making a record, close behind it was Fastrack, who has a few days ago also crossed 1 lakh and now has higher number of fans than Chings!
Their page has a lot more fan engagement going on. They have mentioned on their page that it took Fastrack about a year to reach this fan base, they had 5k fans in April 2009.
Fastrack is on Twitter with some 1000+ followers (better than Chings).
Its a much more happening fan page, with a strong target at youths. They have had contests which had a offline counterpart, quizzes and upcoming is something that might very well go viral,
Update due to comment: this is a viral that is over, so it does go to show that they have done a lot of engagement with the fans!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup