>Haven’t been blogging in the last few days was working on some projects. Today I missed blogging. I am glad this happened cause I started blogging for a reason not because of any professional requirements. As I have mentioned earlier also my profession being social media, sometimes my blog seems to be a great add on to it, but I think its much more. Its me communicating with the world.
Good to get back to basics. Do you sometimes feel that life keeps taking you along with all its requirements of Job, Money, Family, Society, Relationships? I think its most crucial to take time out and be with yourself, to see that all these requirements are just that. A bunch of requirements, they are not Life nor are they Me.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job