>Information Week writes that LinkedIN Indian users are now over 5 million! I am seeing LinkedIN becoming popular with Indian users. A lot of my friends most of them non-social network savvy are signing up and adding me as contact.
I also know companies that are recruiting via LinkedIN especially in the IT sector. Currently in small numbers, but in time the HR and recruitment guys will make their way to LinkedIN and use it as a great way to source talent.
I also came across a LI type Indian network for professionals called Brijj. This one boasts of 30 lakh + users. I have read in many social media articles that networking on niche networks apart from the leading FB, Twtr and LI is often very profitable. So I have signed up on this Brijj and will be checking it out! Will let you know if I come across anything interesting!
Are you on LinkedIN, if so how do you utilize it?
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job