Mark Zuckerberg finally opens up about the privacy flak Facebook has been facing in the last many months. They have been making lot of privacy settings changes, keeping default settings as open for all and such stuff. Moreover a lot of bugs came up where private messages went to the wrong people, chats were displayed and other mad stuff.
“I know we’ve made a bunch of mistakes, but my hope at the end of this is that the service ends up in a better place and that people understand that our intentions are in the right place, and we respond to the feedback from the people we serve.”
Its almost sad that for one of the leading social media networks, its parent company is so slow to socialize and be transparent! Hopefully though, we should be seeing improvements in the privacy settings and the companies policies.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup