>Got a brainwave! (read about my other brainwaves here) 😀
I was browsing Mashable (don’t we all social media buggers?) and came across this headline,
The article is about that website which is the usual mix of user generated content and all that jazz, but as I said, I got a brainwave! 🙂
The idea is to make different sort of web pages with different pictorial content, colors, shapes, even different written content. Any users clicks are recorded, as in where he clicks, which topics he seems to like, which colors does he click more often etc.. etc…
The layout of the entire website and the web page content and theme should be such that the users browsing says much about his personality, likes and interests. All his clicks are recorded and then using an intelligent algorithm his personality is charted out. Then according to these personality charts people are paired.
How does it sound? Do you think you might ‘Click’ with someone with similar ‘Clicks’ on a website??
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup