>Came across this video on Pluggd.in, its really cool. Takes some time to load but definitely a good watch.
This is why I feel that social entrepreneurship is really something people should be considering starting up, cause it has a social betterment aspect and also a profit making aspect which actaully makes the company more sustainable. Otherwise so often NGO’s are halted or they remain small due to lack of funds or people (cause they dont hire).
In fact I have a social company idea.. am working on it. Will talk more on it when it is somewhat sketched out!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup