>A crucial aspect for any company is Hiring! To scale up or even sustain practices employees are required in companies, and to get these employees hiring is a must. Yet its not easy at all, as I myself have been realizing at DigiWhirl!
An interesting podcast by @sahilparikh and @mrjain on their hiring experiences,
Joys of Hiring in India
While it is difficult, there is a lot of room for innovation in this field, as we can hear from Shridhar Vembu of Zoho.
What are your thoughts on hiring?
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job