>Linkedin has tested out its revamped group UI. The new features have made the groups 50% more active in the tests. So looking forward to see these features in action.
The video below takes you through the new features to be introduced,
I think its very good stuff. Putting the featured discussions on the right hand side and popular ones prominently on the main bar improves the layout a lot.
The scroll format makes a lot of sense as it makes many discussions more visible.
Also the top active members get to gain a lot here. They get shown on the lower right hand corner which is kinda like the hall of fame box which many members will want to feature on. Its also good information for the admin to have!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- What’s the role of a Small Company or Startup CEO?
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’