>Some interesting blog posts I came across on the iPhone4,
This blog talks on how Apple Inc. is now forgetting its laptop Mac and focusing on the iPhone type stuff. The only reason I don’t think the Mac can be pushed out of usage is cause the iPhone screen is too damn small, and also the iPad’s. They are very good for mobile units but really don’t compete with laptop UNLESS…
Unless the sci-fi type idea of a virtual screen becomes real. Like if the iPhone5 or iPhone6 has a button which I can click to create a working BIG touch screen and keyboard in front of us, like the 6th sense device. That would ROCK and would probably soon through the Mac out.. including all other laptops and laptop type devices.
What would the iPhone4 cost?
Well of course that is THE Question, isn’t it. To really understand how much of our lives it will impact. If the cost is 50k as suggested on the blog, thats quite high! Would you buy a 50k iPhone?
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup