>Some time back Twitter introduced the promoted tweets which I am sorry I could not cover on this blog. Today there was a trending surprise! Disney’s Toy Story 3 is a promoted trending topic!
Quite cool, I think!
I really like the fact that the ‘promoted’ is very obvious so there is no ethical issues where a paid tweet appears like its organic. It is a good integration of an advertisement into the twitter culture. To put it in @chin80‘s tweet,
What do you think about these new Twitter promoted ads?
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job