>Ok so since I have simply not been able to update this blog… I have thought of a time saver way of blogging -> Podcasting. I am just planning to record my thoughts on my Nokia E63 and then put the audio file here… and no I am not going to change the blog name to priyanka speaking.
So the first podcast, How do you manage the ‘Giving Credit’ in social media? especially being into social media all the time I deal with so much content and information that inevitably some credit gets lost…. any thoughts?
[soundcloud width=”100%” height=”81″ params=”” url=”http://soundcloud.com/priyanka/giving-credit”]
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- What’s the role of a Small Company or Startup CEO?
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’