>Recently been configuring Twitter lists for a client, after couple of months of compiling the list I am amazed at how powerful it can be!
Following the right people on the list you can get all news of the industry/niche, personal thoughts of thought leaders in the niche and lot of other interesting stuff!
In fact I now find the Twitter list comprehensive enough to consider not following Google alerts for the industry keywords. Google alerts most of the time send in a lot of junk and repetitive links of article directories and some such along with the few good links. While I guess on Twitter all the good links get tweeted!
Try it out:
First have a specific topic you want to follow.
Then follow all the relevant people who are related to that field. You need to work and really snuff out the good people and list them.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup