>Just saw the BlackBerry Playbook preview video. They have marketed it pretty well – “The first multiprocessing, multi-tasking professional tablet”. Being able to use multiple processes simultaneously is its big edge over iPad.
This is something I always keep in mind about any clients I am working with. Whats their big edge over other products/services? Why should anyone use their product. In fact I have just realized that I should include this when I market my company!
Of course a lot of companies especially startups in India, think that ‘making up’ an edge will do! Which is really dumb, I mean the other day I came across this small dingy website that started a few months ago and they called themselves the no. 1 IT company in India! Are you kidding me?! If you wanna do that be smart and fudge your starting dates so that it looks like you have been around for a while 😛 and then of course make up a few clients too 😀
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job