>Entrepreneurial life is unique. Just today I received a, I should say funny email. An online marketing in US wanted to outsource some work to me, sometime back. Its an ok idea actually, no problems with it even though I am not so fond of all this ‘outsource’ stuff. It was however, weird when the person wanted me to do online marketing for their online marketing company cause I have a OM company of my own (yes thats a lot of online marketing) well anyway so I said so, that its weird.
Today the person tells me what a mistake I am making to turn down this opportunity as ‘taking work that comes to you is much better than marketing your company and then getting clients’
Well so I am supposed to market someone elses company so he/she gets work who then passes it to me?? I mean seriously?? So as I was saying this entrepreneurial life has many funny stories that go along with it.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job