Consistent work with a community brings about good increase in interactivity. This is a graph, around two months since we started work on a community facebook fan page. Small weekly contests were held, but at the core of the activity was consistent 4-5 status updates daily.
The responses were studied noting the format, content and other parameters of the updates that got better response.
After some time a certain content, format was preferred. Based on that we soon saw a jump in engagement. This jump is consistent and also resulted in more responses to updates which are not according to the previously preferred format and content.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup