>Recent conversation with the printer who will be printing my biz cards,
Prntr: What work you do exactly?
Me: Umm social media marketing…. basically we manage presence of companies on Facebook, Twitter… if they want a blog…
Thought to myself: Does he know what I am talking about?
Me: You know Facebook??
Prntr: Yes yes… it is a website…
Me: yea… a social network actually with lot of people on it (I have a flair for putting things simply)
Prntr: So this is a service you are doing… you charge for it?
Me: Ya.. of course!
:S some people find it hard to believe that a person is paid for social media!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job