>Funnily this blog ‘professional’ as it maybe has a food section. It could have been astronomy, books, movies or any of my interests but not all cause otherwise it would be too diluted. So its work stuff and food stuff 🙂 So far only maggi recipes but now also other 5 min dishes I make,
Chopped Cabbage + Cream (Amul will do) + Mustard seeds (yellow ones) + salt, pepper & spices
Whirl it all in a mixer that is good for making juices or chutney. Everything comes to gether in very tasty creamy dip with slight mustard flavor.
I wanted to make stuffed paratha with it but it was too watery so add some bread pieces and churned it again. Then the texture was good and could have some tasty parathas. It can also be used to make vadas, wait thats too Indian word. You can make Cabbage and Cream Balls!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups