>The thing about Twitter that I keep trying to explain to people,
the ones who go like “but why do you want to put something on Twitter? Is it cause you don’t have any friends… blah blah… “
the ones who go like,
“Twitter is definitely a great way to keep posting all day long about my company” and
the ones who just act surprised when I tell them
“Oh ya I found that out on Twitter… I am going to meet some twitter friends…. I will check that on Twitter”…. and so on
So the thing I keep trying to explain is that when everyone is tweeting the little quirks that people have which can’t or don’t actually get shared with anyone comes across and it creates a little pool of quirky people who have now shared their quirks with each other. The quirk that drew this matter across to me was tweeple making up words!
So in my circle of friends I am probably the only geek who actually makes words..
Sorrible: It was so horrible that I am sorry to be part of it or I am so sorry that it was so horrible 😀
Assholy: Don’t have to explain this one.
Now imagine my surprise when I see tweets like this,
🙂 Twitter is fun!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup