Social media being the new, happening field every now and then we see examples of how its being used badly and very badly! All of a sudden came across two conversations at the same time,
So there is this brand called Wagh Bakri, I like the brand since I went to their cozy little tea shop in Vile Parle. Saw them on Twitter & Facebook sometime back and have been following their activities. They are pretty bad but then when brands are new they tend to do such stuff as it is usually some in-house person messing around without talking to any professional people. They are sending out 10+ tweets like this every hour,
I mean its not even ‘Follow us’ it has a link alongwith it!! What is the need for the link to your twitter profile in your tweet!
Consider my surprise when I see that some social media simplified book covers @waghbakri as a casestudy!! Phew… so this is what follows…
Nothing much to say… apart from – I am never buying that book!
Along with that Nirav of BlogAdda has another conversation regarding bad social media agency practices on the Channel V page.
Its sometimes freaky to be in the field and see big companies doing such shady stuff, whether its them in-house or some agency they have hired.
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- What’s the role of a Small Company or Startup CEO?
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’