The results for the previously mentioned survey I was conducting at DigiWhirl, on the payscale for social media professionals in India were just published, take a look. It seems social media is quite a lucrative professional. I think some rules should be revisited,
Cheap services – There are many out there who suggest very low rates for social media services, claiming a hundred reasons. Its up to the person to put their foot down and not do the work unless the rates are reasonable. If you are going to do it for cheap you may as well work with a non-profit that would be better.
Social media is free – It should be rephrased to social media tools are usually free. Even the tools are not always free 😉
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- What’s the role of a Small Company or Startup CEO?
- Work Year 2017: In a Globally Distributed Team
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’