I must say that of all Facebook features, amidst the copying and controversies, the Timeline for Brands (not individuals) is my favorite! The visual appeal of the huge banners and ability for a brand to create a history is pretty kickass stuff!
A lot of brands have created visual grandeur by appealing to the emotions and/or other salient aspects of the facebook user but I saw two very cool brand pages doing something a little bit different!
Check them out….
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup