One of the activities I like best about community management is fan activity. Just getting a feel of it. Qualitative interactions are not shown in the analytics numbers! There are two kind of interactions I really like and which tells me that the community has made some mark on the fans!
Fans Discuss amongst themselves!
Initially fans would interact with page, replying to brand updates, but later only when they feel a sense of ‘community’ would they start interacting with each other about the brand or something else that is relevant!
There are the usual comments that say “oh, that’s cool”, “this reminds me of my childhood” etc… and then there are the comments that are real-er or more descriptive where you feel the fans are actually listening to you and conversing, not just commenting!
I feel these fan activities are like milestones that have been crossed by that community and can now venture into tougher grounds….
Hello There..Founded a social media marketing company 3 years back. A lot of learning in social media & running a company. This is where I share my thoughts and insights. Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Entrepreneur Spotlight: Rohit of @GoGujarati
- The Offline Factor – A Facebook Ads Post #1
- The New, Fun Social Media Ads are here
- ‘Facebook Express’ – Be Updated about Facebook
- Year in Review: Social Media & Entrepreneurship Posts in 2013
- Digital Connections, Pharma & Healthcare Industry – Learnings from #DigiSights13
- Entrepreneur Spotlight: Gaurav Munjal of Flat.to
- Priyanka Dalal on The Offline Factor – A Facebook Ads Post #1
- sumitsngh91 on The Offline Factor – A Facebook Ads Post #1
- Digital Insights on The New, Fun Social Media Ads are here
- Priyanka Dalal on My Life @ Isha Yoga Center
- Gaurav Bhatnagar on Entrepreneur Spotlight: @Annkur talks about his entrepreneurial experience of over a decade