On an average I have written two posts a month here in 2013. A brief overview of these posts,
One of the most popular content on the blog a series of posts on how brands can generate great content right from their workplace. I plan to do more such post series, but so far I have only made some slideshare presentations on topics like healthcare/crowdsourced content generation / photographers and so on.
Interviewed a few more rockstar entrepreneurs – Kashyap Dalal of Inkfruit, Annkur of PriceBaba, Rajesh of Percept frozen foods & Gaurav Munjal of Flat.to.
Also wrote a few research based posts on different topics like,
Would love to notch up the number of posts in the coming year, with a lot more series and contextual content.
Happy New Year!
Pic Credit: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/264586546831920611/
Hello There..Founded a social media marketing company 3 years back. A lot of learning in social media & running a company. This is where I share my thoughts and insights. Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job
- The Non-Compete Clause – Social Media Agency
- Brief Overview 2014 & #GoRegional :)