Social Media is one hell of a dynamic field to work in.
New social networks, changes to old ones, innovative case-studies, game changing technology – its so dynamic! New ventures entering the market and the existing brands are evolving so fast! More than anything else, the gazillion little changes announced by Facebook!
When talking to other social marketeers or brand managers, I realised that very often, they aren’t up-to-date on the various changes introduced by Facebook. Let’s not even talk about the users – a lot of them have no idea about their own privacy settings nor many useful features!
At DigiWhirl we started off 2014 with the launch of a brief newsletter service – short bytes about these Facebook changes! We want to keep users as well as social marketeers aware of the important changes on Facebook and plan for it in advance if need be. If this newsletter interests you ,
or you can sign up here,
Hello There..Founded a social media marketing company 3 years back. A lot of learning in social media & running a company. This is where I share my thoughts and insights. Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job
- The Non-Compete Clause – Social Media Agency
- Brief Overview 2014 & #GoRegional :)