Recently a lot of brands are looking to publish some really interesting and fun content through their social channels. Specifically brands into serious stuff like insurance and healthcare want to be cool, fun, light and yet meaningful out there on social media.
At a meeting with such a client, I was showing an ad campaign idea where we used some comics and fun images. For a moment the client was lost because fun, cool updates are understandable but an ad – which is a comic strip?
I just realized how much advertising is changing on social channels. I have been seeing so many fun ads lately especially on Twitter. This ad by CA technologies shown below is one such example. This cartoon it shows is actually really funny! Intel is another mammoth brand which uses some very fun and basic trivia not just as updates but even as their ad campaign on Twitter!
Imagine that a brand spending so much moolah to bring you some fun cartoons!
Hello There..Founded a social media marketing company 3 years back. A lot of learning in social media & running a company. This is where I share my thoughts and insights. Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Entrepreneur Spotlight: Rohit of @GoGujarati
- The Offline Factor – A Facebook Ads Post #1
- The New, Fun Social Media Ads are here
- ‘Facebook Express’ – Be Updated about Facebook
- Year in Review: Social Media & Entrepreneurship Posts in 2013
- Digital Connections, Pharma & Healthcare Industry – Learnings from #DigiSights13
- Entrepreneur Spotlight: Gaurav Munjal of Flat.to
- Priyanka Dalal on The Offline Factor – A Facebook Ads Post #1
- sumitsngh91 on The Offline Factor – A Facebook Ads Post #1
- Digital Insights on The New, Fun Social Media Ads are here
- Priyanka Dalal on My Life @ Isha Yoga Center
- Gaurav Bhatnagar on Entrepreneur Spotlight: @Annkur talks about his entrepreneurial experience of over a decade