I have exactly 3 blog posts in the entire year on this blog, and one of them is the annual review of 2015. 😀
It seems this blog might become a log of my work experiences of the year. This year was crazy on many fronts – professional, travel and personal so I am finding […]
A long time since I penned down a post on this blog.
I have many insights into work, entrepreneurship and marketing but I find it difficult to post it, somehow.
I take year end reviews seriously, so I am pushing myself to write this post,
The Year 2014-2015 was a thrill ride when I look back at […]
Every Indian when you say ‘Pakistan’ .. something will flair in his or her heart. Anger, Passion, Sorrow, Hurt, Victory, Hope, Dream, Desire – whether positive or negative but something will flair in his/her heart. The passion and craze that surrounds any sporting activity between the two countries is testimony to this.
I am just […]
On an average I have written two posts a month here in 2013. A brief overview of these posts,
One of the most popular content on the blog a series of posts on how brands can generate great content right from their workplace. I plan to do more […]
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Higher Content Visibility but with Clutter: A Nuance on Social Media Virality
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup