Have been running an ad campaign for a healthcare client for months. Considering its healthcare with medical content ad rates were quite high.
A good rate is between $0.03 to $0.08.
Tried few different creatives – funny, informative, interactive – didn’t matter much.
Initially we were posting the ads in a geographical area where the client wanted to enter. Not a lot of people knew them there.
Later decided to place ads in the area where they were better established.
Bazinga… ad rates fell to $0.05 in the area where people already knew about them!
The Offline Factor.
Leverage the brands existing offline popularity in online activities like Facebook Ads!
Hello There..Professionally into social media & digital marketing since 2008. Here I share my work insights and thoughts. Infrequent posting since many years, owing to my other two blogs on Travel & Spirituality. :) For my work services you can check: www.digiwhirl.com Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- 3 Common Email Marketing Challenges & Workaround
- Setting Up An Email Marketing Channel: Essentials You Must Know
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job