Have been running an ad campaign for a healthcare client for months. Considering its healthcare with medical content ad rates were quite high.
A good rate is between $0.03 to $0.08.
Tried few different creatives – funny, informative, interactive – didn’t matter much.
Initially we were posting the ads in a geographical area where the client wanted to enter. Not a lot of people knew them there.
Later decided to place ads in the area where they were better established.
Bazinga… ad rates fell to $0.05 in the area where people already knew about them!
The Offline Factor.
Leverage the brands existing offline popularity in online activities like Facebook Ads!
Hello There..Founded a social media marketing company 3 years back. A lot of learning in social media & running a company. This is where I share my thoughts and insights. Best way to contact me is via Twitter: @priyankawriting Email: priyankawriting(@)gmail(.)com
- Work Year 2016: Working In-house v/s Agency
- Sony Founder, Akio Morita’s Autobiography: ‘Made in Japan’
- Branding For Early Stage Startups
- 2015: Winding Down my Office Setup & Learnings #Startup
- Working Tips: When it is time to Speak Up at your Job
- The Non-Compete Clause – Social Media Agency
- Brief Overview 2014 & #GoRegional :)